Soldering Project KIT
The digital s-meter is based on processor ATtiny85, indication – a miniature contrast display 128x32 pixels. This allowed to build a digital S-meter size 44 x 18 x 9 mm. S-meter has a graded scale from 1 to 9 points, then up to + 60 db. The maximum input voltage is 0..+ 3.3 V, but it is possible to measure any values if install an external resistor divider.
This device can be used as a S-meter in receivers and transceivers, and as the indicator in voltmeter, ammeter, LF and HF probes, etc.. Based on the compact size of the product and low consumption (~10 mA) – its applicability in everyday life Amateur radio knows no bounds!
Features of digital S-meter
- Minimum elements and ease of Assembly (no setup required)
- Graded scale from 1 to 9 points, then + 20, + 40 and + 60 db.
- Input voltage: 0..3.3 V.
- Ability to adjust the input voltage using an external resistive divider
- Compact screen 25 x 9 mm (the visible part of the LCD)
- High-performance ATTINY85, which allows you to instantly display the updated information on LCD.
- The size of the assembled device is 44 x 18 x 9 mm (length-width-depth of the assembled product)
- Power supply unit 6-12V. Consumption is about 10 mA.