Soldering Project Kit
Petr Fiser from Czech (OK1XGL) developed QRP transceiver of direct conversion as design intended for beginners in radio. However, this transceiver can be quite successfully used by those who interested in ham radio at low power, especially when working in the field.
- Working range depends of the crystal: 7.020, 7.023, 7.030, 7.050, 14.058, 14.31818 MHz
- The supply voltage of the transceiver is 9-12 V
- Current consumption is 45 mA in receive mode
- Current consumption is 100 mA in transmit mode
- The antenna input impedance is 50 Ohms
- The receiver sensitivity is 0.4 µV
- Output power is 130 mW.
Transceiver starts working without any adjustments if all elements are on its places.
Strongly recommended for Novice in Radio.
KIT consists of all elements for the Project.
Please, choose the crystal