Soldering Project Kit
The appearance of chips with a high degree of integration has greatly simplified the design of small-sized communications equipment. This design has modern available radio elements and could be adjusted to 1,8MHZ; 3,5MHZ and 7 MHz bands (160m, 80m, 40m). Distinctive features of the transceiver - small size and simplicity of production at high quality of work.
This transceiver is operating only on 160 meters band. By changing the values of winding and some capacitors it is possible to get 40 and 80 meters.
The main feature of this Transceiver - is two Electro-Mechanical filters (EMF): one for RX path, another for TX path.
- The sensitivity of receiving path of the transceiver at a signal / noise ratio of 10 dB-not worse than 3 mV.
- Output power - not less than 300 mW.
- Input resistance -75 Ohms.
- Output power of the transmitting path at a load of 75 Ohms resistance -not less than 200 mW.
- Maximum current consumption from the voltage source 11..15 V when working on the transmission - 250 mA.
- Maximum current consumption from the voltage source 11..15 V when working in RX - 100 mA.
KIT consists of all elements for building the motherboard: High Quality PCB, transistors, diodes, Crystal 500 kHz, inductors + wire, capacitors and resistors, 500KHZ IF EMF filters - 2pcs.