Soldering Project KIT
“Rosa” is Amateur HF Transceiver of single frequency conversion.
Supports 5 bands: 10m, 15m, 20m, 40m, 80m
It is designed to work in SSB and CW modes.
The transceiver is very popular for novice in radio because of its simplicity of design and a minimum of scarce parts.
Long-term usage of the device has shown its high parameters, reliability and ease of adjustment.
The transceiver performs the functions of receiver and transmitter, providing performance at the following Amateur HF bands: 1,9; 3,5; 7; 10, 14; 18, 21; 24, 28 MHz.
Depending on the permissions of the station can be connected the different types of power amplifiers.
In receive mode the transceiver has a sensitivity when the ratio of signal to noise ratio 10dB – not more than 0.5 mV.
Bandwidth is determined by the quartz filter.
In TX mode the power output in 75 Ohms is 10 or 30 watts.
The transceiver may be a base when creating a VHF transceiver.
You may add necessary units from our store or use your own projects.
Technical characteristics of crystal filters:
- Crystals 8,867238 MHz
- the Squareness ratio in levels 6 and 60 dB – 1.5 – 1,7;
- Attenuation over a bandwidth < 80 dB;
- flatness in the passband is 1.5 - 2 dB;
- the bandwidth at a level 6 dB – 2.4 KHz;
- Input and output resistance of 220 Ohms.
TRX "ROSA" is a Constructor. It means, that each unit could work separately and could be replaced by another compatible one.
TRX ROSA consists of the following units:
- VFO 5 band
- VFO amplifier
- BFO unit
- Frequency meter 1602 LCD
- Bandpass Filters BPF-6
- Lowpass Filters
- Linear Power Amplifier 30-40 Watt (depends of the fine turning)
- CW Unit
- Power supply unit for AC220V (transformer is not included)
Each kit consists of all elements for building the board.
Each kit could be ordered separately or together ALL KITs in One package.
Also, you may replace VFO-5 to synthesizer 9 bands, BPF-6 to BPF-9 and get 9 bands support.
Support and warranty:
- 2 weeks for elements or missing parts.
- Not limited free support by email (help with the project, with fine tuning and etc)